Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sunset at Pantai Remis

Pantai Remis
Pantai remis is one of my favorite spot to watch sunset. I went to the beach with Adli last week after work. The beach is located in the State of Selangor, about 30 KM from Shah Alam. If you want to watch the sunset, the best time would be around 6.15-6.45 pm during weeks days. I'm not suggesting weekend because the beach will be very busy and the parking lot will be limited. If you come during weekdays, the parking lot will be practically empty and you can watch the sunset within the comfort of your car seat. I got a very nice place to park my car very near to the water front.

For photographers out there, don't forget to bring your tripod if you want to stitch landscape picture. Bring also your ND filter if you want to reduce your shutter speed. At around 6 oclock, the light will be a bit harsh. For bird lover, Eagle can be spotted here. Due to my limited gears, I just can't catch the action.

Cheers.

2 comments:

azizah jijie said...

such a nice and very beautiful picture of sunset...

hanif said...

pantai indah...seaviewresort...
rm100 pernite...lets go...hahaha...